Thursday, December 22, 2011

Writing Tools

I have been fascinated by writing tools and the surfaces on which to use them since fourth grade when I got a Norma multicolor pencil and started trying it on different types of paper. Since then I have collected a lot of pencils and pens, notebooks, pads and cards to try out and use. 

My current tools include Parker Jotters with Fisher Space Pen fine point blue and red cartridges, a lot of Uniball, Pilot and BIC ballpoint and rollerball and gel pens, Lamy and Waterman modern and Wearever old fountain pens, Uniball, Pentel, antique Norma/Fend, old Scripto and wood-cased pencils. I use them on ruled pads and Moleskine notebooks and loose paper and index cards in Circa and Rollabind bound notebooks and on large and small clipboards.


All of these tools and paper are fun to collect and use to communicate and to try to stay organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment